See the best non-surgical butt fillers options. Butt filler is one of the most wanted treatments in the office of the aesthetic doctor. The patients love it! The treatment can get incredible results in giving volume, shape, and beauty. Men and women can get the silhouette they want with hyaluronic acid.
Butt filler with hyaluronic acid makes a lovely and sexy shape. It hydrates and gives volume and the desired shape.
But something is interesting about butt filler. Besides the volume added in the butt and hips, you can get collagen stimulation to a long-lasting result.
Collagen stimulation is an effect of Sculptra, a filler that can make incredible changes.
See the differences and the benefits of using Hyaluronic acid and Sculptra for beautiful results in the buttocks.
Both are non-invasive systems to shape the buttocks. And you can get both, see how they work.
Things to know about Sculptra as one of the butt fillers options
Sculptra is a good option for a butt lift. See the main benefits that you can get from it.
- It’s a collagen stimulant
- Is also a non-invasive system to shape and slightly lift the buttocks;
- Sculptra typically lasts between 2-5 years;
- The treatment is pain-free;
- Regularly, the doctor injects in the butt cheeks and the upper area;
- Patients may see results after three sessions;
- You can see results after three weeks;
- Collagen production will improve over time.
Butt lift with Sculptra
Butt lifting using Sculptra involves injecting the product into areas of the buttocks. The doctor specializing in injections delivers the substance where you need it. The most common areas are the sides of the cheeks or at the top of the buttocks.
Sculptra injections stimulate collagen production in the targeted area. The collagen slightly lifts and firms up sagging skin.
In addition, the results are more natural and last longer than other butt-lifting treatments, like implants or BBL. It is also a minimally-invasive procedure, so there is no downtime after the treatment.
You can see the first results of the Sculptra butt lift within the first few weeks. You’ll have the complete output within two to three months after the last session.
Patients can expect the results to last up to two years if they maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Besides, Sculptra can be a solution to slightly lift and firm the buttocks, but mainly to improve the skin. They can get the results without having invasive surgery or implants.
The treatment generally requires two to three sessions, spaced four to six weeks apart. The number of injections and the amount used depends on the size and shape of the buttock area.
After each treatment, you may experience some bruising, swelling, redness, or discomfort, which should go away after a few days.
Finally, be sure to talk with your doctor about the risks and benefits of this procedure before proceeding.
Butt augmentation using hyaluronic acid
Butt fillers with hyaluronic acid (HA) are the most popular non-invasive system to increase volume in the buttocks. See how it works.
- Butt filler with HA is quick, immediate, and painless;
- It lasts from six months to two years and disappears with no risks;
- The treatment uses hyaluronic acid, a natural substance for the body;
- Butt fillers with HA are a non-invasive treatment, and the patient can return immediately to their regular activities.
Butt filler options with Hyaluronic acid
One opf the best butt fillers options is hyaluronic acid. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the buttocks to add volume and enhance their shape.
If you experience discomfort, the doctor may apply a soft anesthesia lotion. It takes about an hour to complete. Results are usually visible immediately after the procedure. Occasionally, some swelling and bruising may occur.
The results can last up to two years, depending on your lifestyle and body type. This treatment is for those who want a more subtle augmentation than buttock implants or fat grafting. Hyaluronic acid injectables provide natural-looking, long-lasting results that are safe and effective.
The action of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is a substance found naturally in the human body. It is a component that helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump. Note that:
- Hyaluronic acid can be derived from animal sources or synthesized in a laboratory;
- The most common way to apply hyaluronic acid to the buttocks is through injections;
- Get hyaluronic acid injections only from a specializing aesthetic doctor;
- The injection site may need a local anesthetic before the treatment;
- You may need hyaluronic acid injections in a series of treatments spaced several weeks apart;
- Side effects of hyaluronic acid injections may include bruising, swelling, and pain at the injection site;
- Side effects, such as allergic reactions, are rare but possible;
- Hyaluronic acid injections are safe and effective for most people.
Butt fillers options. Hyaluronic acid or Sculptra?
1. What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a clear, sticky substance naturally produced by the body. It plays a decisive role in lubricating the joints, giving volume and elasticity, and keeping the skin hydrated. You can have it from laboratories to enhance your skin, face, and body.
2. What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a synthetic polymer. When the doctor injects it into the skin, the substance restores volume and improves the appearance. It works by stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that helps to keep the skin firm and elastic.
3. What are the differences between hyaluronic acid and Sculptra?
There are several differences between hyaluronic acid and Sculptra:
- ∙ Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance produced by the body, while Sculptra is a synthetic polymer.
- ∙ Hyaluronic acid is found in the body, especially in younger years. Sculptra is a laboratory polymer injected into the skin.
- ∙ Hyaluronic acid lubricates the joints and keeps the skin hydrated, while Sculptra stimulates collagen production.
- ∙ Hyaluronic acid can be derived from animal sources or manufactured synthetically, while Sculptra is always synthetic.
4. What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid?
The benefits of butt fillers optioons using hyaluronic acid include the following.
- ∙ Keeping the skin hydrated
- ∙ Giving volume to the body
- ∙ Immediate results
- ∙ Providing antioxidant protection
5. What are the benefits of Sculptra as Butt filler options?
The benefits of Sculptra include the following.
- ∙ Improving the appearance of the skin.
- ∙ Give natural volume to the buttocks.
- ∙ Stimulating collagen production.
- ∙ Long-lasting results.
Find the best doctor.
It’s important to note that this is a cosmetic procedure. Be sure to find the best doctor. Find an experienced physician who specializes in facial and body enhancement procedures.
The results may vary depending on the skills and experience of your doctor. Choose someone with experience performing hyaluronic acid injections. Additionally, the results of this procedure may not be permanent. You may require touch-ups to maintain the desired look.
Overall, butt augmentation with hyaluronic acid can provide a noticeable enhancement without the risks associated with more invasive treatments. Weigh all your options before deciding on any cosmetic procedure, and speak with your doctor about risks or contraindications.
Make sure your doctor has good reviews and evidence of successful results from previous patients. Discuss with your doctor your individual goals about butt fillers options. Talk about your expectations before undergoing the treatment.