Butt fillers treatment is one of the favorites among the patients in the office. Men and women want to have a round or shaped glutes. They are right. This treatment is a good option for body beauty.
It gives body contour, an hourglass silhouette, and a sexy look!
Besides, the butt filler treatment is quick, safe, non-surgical, and gives incredible results!
What are fillers?
The treatment consists of hyaluronic acid injections into the buttocks. That allows us to get the desired shape and volume. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that we all have in the body during childhood. That substance gives us beautiful skin, elasticity, hydration, and volume.
When we grow up, hyaluronic acid production stops. Anyway, we can restore it using laboratory-produced hyaluronic acid.
The most famous laboratories in the world produce hyaluronic acid with different names. You can find it as Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero, Revitari, among many others.
The treatment is simple. The doctor injects the substance directly into the area using a fine needle.
Your doctor must have training and experience in aesthetic medicine. Only a doctor with deep knowledge can anticipate the effects and allow a beautiful result.
The butt fillers treatment
The butt filler treatment consists of injecting hyaluronic acid into de buttocks. That makes volume and shape to get augmentation and a beautiful contour.
This gel helps to plump, lift, and shape the area for a more aesthetically pleasing buttock profile. The treatment may take up to 30 minutes to complete. Besides, the injections are relatively painless, but a topical numbing cream before the injections helps your comfort.
Results are instantaneous, although you may have some swelling and bruising that can last several days after the procedure.
Preparation before butt fillers treatment
When you have the butt fillers treatment, you must prepare to be sure of having the best results.
Before getting a butt filler treatment:
- ∙ First, consult with a qualified and experienced medical professional.
- ∙ Be sure to discuss any allergies or pre-existing conditions you may have.
- ∙ Explain the type of results you hope to achieve.
- ∙ Disclose any medications that could affect your procedure, including antibiotics, blood thinners, or supplements.
- ∙ Ask questions and understand the risks that come with butt filler treatment.
- ∙ Be sure to understand the recovery time needed before you enjoy your results.
- ∙ The ideal candidate must have good health conditions.
- ∙ Tell your doctor if you have a history of bleeding or other problem.
In addition, do some research regarding the different types of fillers available, their cost, and the best treatment options.
Avoid sun exposure and heavy activities that could cause trauma to the area before the procedure. This can affect your results.
Additionally, it’s wise to plan for transportation home or have a friend or family member.
Taking proper steps for preparation before butt fillers treatment can ensure you get the best results.
Finally, you must know that results may vary from person to person. No two treatments are exactly alike.
Besides, follow all post-treatment instructions given by your doctor to ensure optimal results.
With careful preparation before treatment, you can achieve the desired outcome with minimal risk.
The treatment’s day
- ∙ Before the treatment, you’ll have a soft numbing cream on the area to ensure your comfort.
- ∙ You’ll be in the nude in the buttocks area, on a doctor’s bed, and in the prone position.
- ∙ The doctor injects fillers into the buttocks with a fine needle or cannula.
- ∙ Depending on the filler used and desired result, you may have multiple injections.
- ∙ Butt filler treatments typically take about 30 minutes to complete.
After the butt fillers treatment
Immediately after the treatment, you’ll rest for a while, and you can go home. You must know:
- ∙ There may be some swelling and redness in the area.
- ∙ This usually subsides after one to two days.
- ∙ During the first few weeks, patients may experience mild tenderness or bruising.
- ∙ Bruising generally disappears within a week or two.
- ∙ The results of butt filler treatments are often visible immediately.
- ∙ Results can last for up to twelve months, depending on the product used.
- ∙ Patients should discuss the best treatment plan to meet their goals.
- ∙ Following the treatment, patients must wear loose clothing
- ∙ Avoid strenuous activities or shocks.
- ∙ Keep the area clean and dry to promote healing.
For optimal results, patients may opt for multiple treatments over time to maintain a desired look.
Regular follow-up appointments with the provider can help evaluate the progress of treatment. Discuss any concerns or adjustments that may be needed. Overall, butt filler treatments are a safe and effective way to reshape the buttocks for a more youthful appearance.
Seven things you must know about butt fillers treatment
- ∙ The effect is almost immediate, but you must wait a week or two to see the final results.
- ∙ If you don’t like the results, you can dissolve the hyaluronic acid with hyaluronidase.
- ∙ In the first days, you must avoid shocks or pressure to avoid migration of the substance.
- ∙ The results are not permanent. Depending on your condition can last four to eight months.
- ∙ You may need 8 to ten vials to have visible results.
- ∙ Instead of hyaluronic acid, you can also have Sculptra. This substance stimulates collagen production with long-lasting effects.
- ∙ As a result, your buttocks will look round and curvy.
Consult your doctors at Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana.
Visit Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana. Here you can find the most experienced doctors for a successful butt fillers treatment.
Aesthetic doctors know exactly the dose and the points of injection to get the desired results.