You can get the benefits of Jaw Contour without surgery using dermal fillers. The results are outstanding!
Dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid to enhance your jawline. The treatment improves your face contour with a great outcome.
As you may know, a well-defined jawline gives a strong face for men and women. The jaw is a part of facial beauty. You can see it in models, stars, and actors. For most of them, the secret is a treatment to enhance the jaw shape. That gives an attractive line to support your facial features.
Jaw contour without surgery may give similar results to you. The treatment is painless, safe, and natural. Be sure to visit a physician expert in injections.
Jaw contour without surgery is a non-permanent treatment. You can have a dramatic boost in your appearance. The benefits to you will be reflected in your social life, relations, business, and professional career.
The results are beauty, a younger appearance, skin elasticity, and a lovely neck curve.
Keep reading, and enjoy it!
Why having a Jaw contour without surgery?
- The non-surgical jaw contouring treatment is quick, easy, and painless.
- The treatment takes 30 minutes without downtime.
- Jaw contouring treatment is safe and effective for all skin types.
- The results are instantaneous and long-lasting.
You will see a dramatic difference in the appearance of your jawline immediately after your treatment!
Benefits of Jaw Contour treatment
- Jaw contour treatments without surgery offer a range of benefits that help patients achieve the desired results.
- The treatment is less invasive than surgical procedures.
- The doctors practice it in a matter of minutes.
- Treatment is typically performed in-office and requires no anesthesia.
- Safe and quick.
- Jaw contour treatment without surgery meets individual needs. It provides a tailored approach that minimizes unnecessary risks or discomfort.
- The treatment produces natural-looking results.
- Treatment can soften the appearance of prominent jawlines or refine the shape and structure of the face. It preserves facial expressions and allows for healthy movement.
- Unlike surgical procedures, you don’t need downtime. You can get back to your daily activities right away.
- It’s very cost-effective compared to more invasive forms of treatment.
- You don’t need anesthesia. If you feel discomfort, the doctor may apply a mild numbing cream.
- It provides long-lasting results.
Overall, jaw contour treatments without surgery offer a safe, quick, and cost-effective alternative. It’s a great option for those interested in achieving facial contouring without resorting to surgery.
How do doctors practice jaw contour treatment with dermal fillers?
- The doctors practicing jaw contour treatment with dermal fillers typically use hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
- It can help improve the shape and structure of the jawline and add volume to create a more defined look.
- This filler creates a “scaffolding” effect that supports the face.
- The doctor may also use a combination of dermal fillers and neuromodulators like Botox to achieve the desired results.
- During the procedure, a local anesthetic may ensure patient comfort throughout the process.
- After treatment, the results can last up to two years with proper maintenance and regular follow-up appointments.
- This procedure is a safe and effective way to improve the jawline without invasive surgery or downtime.
- Maintenance injections may be necessary to keep the desired results over time. Find an experienced doctor with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy to ensure safe and successful treatment.
A great option for beauty
Hyaluronic Acid is an FDA-approved filler to get volume and shape to the skin, sharpening the face structure.
This substance for augmentation gives dramatic changes. Be sure to contact expert doctors who can manage the exact doses.
Why may you need a Jaw Contour treatment?
You may need a Jaw Counttour treatment for many reasons.
- First of all, age. After time passes, the facial muscles get tired and lose volume and firmness.
- Second, your face contour can dramatically improve after a Jaw Fillers treatment. If you are young, it changes everything without touching your eyes, nose, cheeks, or anything.
- Another reason may be a lack of symmetry at any point. The doctor can correct it with a simple syringe touch.
- You can combine the Fillers with other treatments like Botox or Laser treatments to repair the skin.
- Benefits of Jaw Contour with Fillers.
- It’s a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment to get beautiful results. You don’t go to the hospital or an operating room. You can get results similar to a Facelift.
- Hyaluronic Acid is similar to natural substances in the body.
- If you don’t like the results, you can reverse it with hyaluronidase. This enzyme breaks down Hyaluronic Acid with no effects on your health.
- You’ll see the results immediately. And you can go to your regular activities after applying at the doctor’s office.
- The injection is quick, relatively painless, and effective. In case of discomfort, you can have mild analgesic cream or use a formulation with Lidocaine.
- It’s non-permanent. After six months, the body naturally absorbs the substance with no side effects.
- When the effect stops, you can have a new injection!
There are several options for Fillers, according to the laboratories that produce them and the formulation used.
- Radiesse. It consists of calcium-based microspheres. It has high power for Lifting tissues for a long time. It’s one of the favorites for the augmentation of cheekbones and jawlines.
- Sculptra. Its formulation contains the acid poly-L-lactic. It helps to repair the lack of facial volume caused by weight loss or aging. It can last two to three years.
- Belotero, Restylane, or Juvederm. Fillers based on Hyaluronic Acid. Regularly, it’s for delicate areas. Results last for about six months.
Find the best place for having a non-surgical Jaw contour in Tijuana.
Vive Medical Spa
Contact Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana. Get the best treatment for non-surgical Jaw contour.
Vive Medical Spa is a group of board-certified doctors specializing in Aesthetic Medicine.
You can trust them because they have top-notch credentials. Besides, they practice state-of-the-art injection techniques.