See all you need to know about Botox benefits to get facial care and rejuvenation. Meet at Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana. the best physicians closely trained in the toxin that everybody loves!
Botox is one of the most wanted treatments in Esthetic Medicine. The substance discovery was a long time ago, and now you can find it at doctor’s offices since 2002.
Till now, millions of patients have experienced its lovely results. In those years, scientific and medical research has reached the expertise, benefits, risks, and correct application method.
The doctors at Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana are close to the latest innovation in Botox’s formulas, brands, and techniques. They have permanent training in state-of-the-art Botox with the most renowned international trends.
See the benefits you can have using Botox in the hands of experts.
What is Botox?
First, you should know what Botox is. Botox is a commercial brand for Botulinum Toxin Type A produced by Allergan laboratories. Besides, you can find it with other names by different producers. Dysport or Xeomin are other brands with the same substance.
Botox and similar substances have an amazing effect on the body. Applied in the right dose, it blocks muscle contractions, relaxing the tissues.
Besides, the muscle will be smoother and invisible, hiding even undereye bags.
That is possible because the muscle action depends on a chemical response to the nervous stimulus. Botox temporarily stops that reaction. That’s why they call it a neuromodulator.
The result is relaxing the muscles’ contractions which creates wrinkles and expression lines. This is effective, especially in the upper part of the face. That’s why Botox benefits help to rejuvenate the face features, soften the look, and eliminate furrows lines, crowfeet, and folds.
Among the beneficial effects of Botox, you can successfully hide rabbit lines and lips wrinkles.
The Botox benefits and why people love the toxin
When you have botox, your general facial appearance gets a boost. You look younger, with a relaxed appearance and without imperfections such as wrinkles or folds.
Botox treatment is a safe way for beauty. It’s an anti-aging system with immediate benefits and long-term effects. Besides lessening the appearance of wrinkles, the treatment avoids folds and lines caused by the repetition of facial gestures.
Botox is an easy way to improve your appearance and make a better impression.
Besides, you can get a better appearance without invasive methods such as plastic surgery. Botox is a great option for people who want to avoid tired or aged expressions. People notice a real change!
The most wanted Botox benefits
Among the most wanted benefits of botox for esthetic purposes, you can find:
- A younger appearance.
- Brow liftin
- Crow’s feet.
- Lips furrows.
- Prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Non-invasive beauty system.
- Almost immediate results.
- Almost no downtime.
- Great beauty results at a low cost.
- Long-lasting effects (from 4 to 8 months).You can repeat the treatment after dissolving.
- Customizable treatments.
You can combine Botox with almost any other beauty treatment. You can have Botox and fillers to give volume and shape to some facial areas. For example, the cheeks, nose, eyes, chin, and jaw. The results are amazing!
What is Baby Botox?
For many people, botox is an elixir for the youth, but most people think that it’s only for middle-aged patients. That’s a mistake. Botox has an excellent beauty effect on young people too. For patients in their twenties, botox is a great option because it relaxes the face gestures, making a harmonic result.
Besides, Baby Botox prevents wrinkles! Younger people only need a small amount of the toxin to get a good-looking appearance.
The wrinkles will not appear in the future.
Other treatments using Botox
For medicine, Botox is good news. Besides its use in aesthetic medicine, the substance helps in many other problems that involve muscular contractions. Such as:
- ∙Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Lazy eye (known medically as strabismus).
- Urinary incontinence.
- Chronic eyelid twitching (blepharospasm).
- Neck spasms (cervical dystonia).
- Chronic migraines.
- Muscle spasms.
Why you may need the Botox benefits?
- Botox is a popular cosmetic procedure that can help people achieve a smoother and younger-looking complexion.
- It is most commonly used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- By temporarily immobilizing the underlying muscles in areas like the face, forehead, and neck.
- It’s also a great option to treat excessive sweating, jaw clenching, and other medical conditions.
- To reduce the appearance of aging or improve their overall skin health.
- If you’re looking for a quick, effective way to enhance your complexion and reverse signs of aging
- Botox is a help in the treatment of certain medical conditions.
Botox is approved by the FDA for reducing wrinkles, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), and muscle spasms in the neck or eyes.
Besides, Botox injections reduce some chronic pain. It’s a great help for reducing pain in conditions like migraines or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). It has even good results in the treatment of some bladder and bowel disorders
What you must know before a Botox treatment
- Informed Consent. Make sure you understand all the risks, benefits, and possible side effects associated with Botox treatments. Ask your provider questions and make sure they are thoroughly answered to your satisfaction.
- Choose Your Provider Carefully. Botox treatments should be administered by a licensed and experienced professional, familiar with the proper techniques and dosage amounts.
- Have Realistic Expectations. Results from a Botox treatment usually last 3-4 months, depending on the area and the individual.
- Procedure. Know what to expect when undergoing Botox treatment. Most treatments take approximately 10 minutes per area.
After the treatment
- Follow-up. Make sure you contact your provider if any issues arise after the treatment, such as excessive swelling or bruising.
- Maintenance. Regular maintenance is important to keep the desired results from a Botox treatment. Talk to your provider about frequency and follow their recommendations for the best results.
- Cost. Before treatment, make sure you understand the cost. The charge by the unit of Botox varies by provider. Come to Tijuana to have the best price for it.
- Avoid Alcohol and Exercise. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment and strenuous exercise for 48 hours afterward. Those preventions will reduce the risk of complications.
- Common Side Effects. Common side effects from Botox treatment include redness, swelling, and bruising at the injection site. These should subside within a few hours or days. Contact your provider immediately if any more serious side effects occur.
By understanding all of these points before undergoing Botox treatment, you can safely achieve the desired results. Be sure to talk to your provider about any questions or concerns you may have before proceeding.
How you'll experience Botox's treatment?
Botox is one of the more often treatments performed in the esthetic doctor’s office. It’s quick and painless, and you must have just common-sense care to have great results.
- Regularly, it takes from 10 to 15 minutes. You may have more time to talk with your doctor, especially the first time.
- Discuss openly your goals, and concerns, and talk about your medical history. That will ensure that botox injection is safe for you.
- Tell your doctor if you smoke, take drugs, or have some medical treatment.
- Your doctor may take photos to see the changes after your treatment.
- After a face cleaning and preparation, the physician injects softly in the areas of concern.
- If you feel discomfort, your doctor will apply a soft anesthetic cream.
- After the treatment, you’ll be able to drive.
- If you have any residual redness or bruising, you may apply ice to alleviate it.
- Ask your doctor about the care routine for the next days and if you can use makeup.
Come to have Botox benefits in the best place
Meet Dr. Sergio Verduzco and his medical team at Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana.
They are skilled and experienced in Botox treatment, and certified as aesthetic Doctors. Besides, they are constantly updated to keep up to date with the latest treatments.
Ask them to show you their Before & After photos!
Vive Medical is in Tijuana, 5 minutes from the border to the US and 10 min from San Diego, Ca. Come to meet us!