Experience the incredible results of Mini facelift with PDO Threads. The treatment is a non-surgical system for facial rejuvenation, lifting saggy skin, and renovating facial tissues without surgery. Mini facelift consists of surgical threads beneath the skin. PDO threads provide physical lifting while stimulating collagen for a long-term effect.
With an expert doctor, you can get beautiful results. Properly positioned, the PDO threads are invisible and create natural-looking results. It allows the most dramatic results for rejuvenation around the lower face and jawline.
What are PDO Threads?
PDO or polydioxanone threads are the most advanced sutures created by science. It consists of a biodegradable material similar to sugar used in heart surgery. The material has no side effects and dissolves naturally in the body.
In the office of the aesthetic doctor, the threads are an option for getting firmness in the face. The doctor places it under the skin to give strength to the tissues. Besides, it helps collagen production, erases wrinkles, and lifts tissues.
The absorption of the threads occurs six months later, but the effects remain for years. Collagen production creates firmness and gives youth for more than a year.
Doctors use PDO Threads for medical procedures such as wound suturing. Recently, they discovered the use for aesthetic purposes, such as facial rejuvenation or mini facelift.
Besides, the PDO threads can lift other areas, such as breasts and buttocks.
What you must know about Mini facelift with PDO Threads
- ∙ PDO Threads consist of a biodegradable material called polydioxanone.
- ∙ The threads dissolve after six months.
- ∙ The effects of the treatment will gradually decrease over time.
- ∙ The procedure helps to improve skin laxity and tone while encouraging new collagen production.
- ∙ The aesthetic result is face rejuvenation.
- ∙ The doctor places the threads under the skin, and the effect is immediate.
- ∙ The long-lasting results continue after the PDO threads dissolve.
How do the PDO Threads act in Mini facelift?
The PDO thread procedure is relatively simple and involves the insertion of tiny threads beneath the skin.
The threads lift, reposition, or contour different facial areas such as cheeks, brows, jowls, and neck.
This procedure also improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while stimulating collagen production. That helps build long-lasting volume and improve skin tone.
PDO Threads are a popular choice for those who look for a non-surgical alternative to traditional facelift.
The Mini facelift is quick and safe. The doctors perform it in less than an hour with minimal downtime or discomfort. Results typically last from 12 to 18 months. The lasting depends on the type of PDO Threads used and the individual’s skin condition.
Finally, PDO Threads provide a quick and minimally invasive way to achieve smoother, younger-looking skin with natural results.
You can combine it with other treatments, such as dermal fillers or microneedling. The PDO Threads can help to restore a more youthful appearance. Talk to your doctor to find out if this procedure is the best for you.
Benefits of Mini facelift with PDO Threads
- ∙ You can have the treatment quickly, with little or no downtime.
- ∙ Most people go back to their regular activities the day after the procedure.
- ∙ PDO Threads are less invasive than a surgical facelift.
- ∙ It has fewer potential risks and less recovery time than going to the operating room.
- ∙ The dissolvable threads are superior to permanent fibers used in the past.
- ∙ Patients feel that PDO Threads give them a more youthful appearance
- ∙ The results are natural without a face-against-the wind looking.
- ∙ The results are less subtle than surgical procedures.
- ∙ You will not have scars on the ears.
- ∙ Your face will rejuvenate with new firmness and fewer wrinkles on the lower part of the face.
- ∙ No cuts and no pain.
- ∙ It’s invisible and you will not feel the threads.
How does the doctor perform Mini facelift?
The treatment takes less than an hour in the office. You’ll never go to the hospital.
First, the doctor makes marks on your face using a pen.
Then, the doctor uses the marks to inject a soft local anesthetic.
After, the physician inserts a long needle under the skin to place the threads.
The doctor pulls the thread to create tension.
The doctor repeats the process with more threads.
Finally, you’ll rest until feel comfortable.
You will not need downtime, and you’ll be able to drive home.
Who is a candidate for PDO Threads Mini lift?
The best candidate for PDO Threads treatment is a person showing early signs of aging. Generally, from the age of 40 onwards.
When the patient shows facial skin laxity, the body can repair it by producing collagen.
Incredible results are between 40 and 50 years of age. The patient can recover the signs of premature aging and stop many of the signs of aging.
At the same time, wrinkles and loose skin are eliminated, with a long-term effect.
It is important to note that the Mini facelift treatment with PDO Threads does not delay aging. It repairs the unwanted effects of aging for a long time.
Find the best doctor
Make sure you have the best doctor to achieve the best Mini facelift treatment with PDO Threads. Consult to know the results you can achieve and get a realistic prognosis.
The application of PDO Threads should be performed by a professional trained in the technique. Ask your doctor to show you previous results. Seeing the photos and videos will give you an idea of what to expect after Mini facelift treatment.
It is also important that your doctor shows you the thread and brand options. You can see which ones are best suited to achieve optimal results.