Medical Microneedling in Tijuana, BC
Tighten, lift and rejuvenate your skin.
Microneedling of the skin also referred to as “collagen induction therapy”, is a relatively modern concept intended to stimulate the body’s collagen and production of elastin.
Vive Medical Spa specializes in microneedling services, the majority of our clients typically living abroad. Microneedling helps tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. This treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize pores, stretch marks, and scarring such as surgical and acne scars.
This technique handles the levels of dermal penetrations through the protective top layers of the skin by an array of microneedles with precise depths by adjustable settings on the hand-held device. Thousands of micro-passages within the dermis activate and fuel the cascade of natural positive wound healing by releasing growth factors for eventual collagen and elastin production and maturation.
Microneedling has several advantages. One of the most commonly discussed benefits is the creation of countless micro-channels for the delivery of cosmeceuticals, bioactive peptides, transforming and growth factors; as well as your own live platelets into your dermis for enhanced skin rejuvenation. Our specialists have helped many customers to tighten, lift and rejuvenate their skin with micro needling treatments.
Call now for a Microneedling appointment at (855) 848-3633 or contact us for more information.
Is Microneedling right for you?
Microneedling may help improve the appearance of your skin, either on your face or in other areas of the body. It is your answer to skin rejuvenation for reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, acne scars, and total face rejuvenation.
- Are you looking for a smooth, young, refreshed looking appearance, but the idea behind cosmetic surgery leaves you apprehensive?
- Do you wish there were a gentler, non-invasive or laser-free approach to skin resurfacing?
- Are you struggling with multiple complexion concerns simultaneously? Uneven skin tone? Acne scars? And so on…
- Feeling uncertain about whether you’re ready to commit to a laser resurfacing solution?
- Would you like to improve the appearance of wrinkles and lines without the use of dermal fillers or BOTOX®?
- Are you searching for alternative options and methods due to a darker complexion?
- Do you prefer an approach that encourages your skin to renew itself naturally rather than injection?
- Microneedling may just be right for you!
Speak to one of our skin care specialists to find out if micro needling is right for you.
You may also visit our spa located minutes away from the border.
The Microneedling Basics
Microneedling is also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), a regimen cleared by the FDA for anti-aging skin treatment and other conditions.
Microneedling produces microscopic channels in the skin which helps fuel the body’s natural defenses and produce a thickening of the skin by up to 80%.
Scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles can be visibly reduced with no injections, incisions or downtime required. Though based on principle and traditionally used for facial rejuvenation, the MicroPen™ may be used on the body.
Unlike most other resurfacing therapies, microneedling is safe and effective on all skin types and tones.
Microneedling is a great solution for patients who want to find a happy medium between mild chemical peels and more involved laser resurfacing.
Does Microneedling hurt?
- Microneedling with the Eclipse MicroPen™ is a fast treatment.
- Require no invasive incisions or downtime.
- During your treatment, discomfort is minimal.
- The skin may appear to have a mild sunburn or feel slightly tight subsiding somewhere between 3-7 days.
- A topical hydrating gel is applied 30 to 60 minutes before treatment to ensure maximum comfort and to optimize the rejuvenating effects from underneath the skin.
The process of microneedling slightly thickens the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and melasma or sunspots.
Be sure to avoid sun exposure and retinoids for the period of time indicated before and after your treatment.
For some individuals with more severe skin damage, microneedling can offer deeper skin rejuvenation with the addition of stem cells and/or hyaluronic acid (HA) into the treatment process.
Your specialist will assess your concerns and the proper treatment for meeting your expectations and desired results. Most often a series of 3-6 microneedling treatments are recommended. However, this is based on the severity of your skin’s condition and the anticipated results. It is suggested following up each session spaced approximately 4-6 weeks apart from one another. The skin may appear to have a mild sunburn or feel slightly tight subsiding somewhere between 3-7 days. There is no real recovery or downtime, and you may resume back to your normal daily activities immediately.
You will see firmer, lifter, and naturally invigorated and recharged skin. Each treatment regimen is customized for an individual’s needs and goals.
Call to set up an appointment by clicking HERE or by filling out our form below.
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote Today! (upload case photos if available)